Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Goal

I told you guys before that one of my goals this year is to become more active into sports. Well, I know i am not a sporty type of guy but I am aiming to become one. I'm trying my best to become more active again and as a matter of fact, I used to ask my friends to tell me the best sport that i can try on, something that will suit my lifestyle and something that i can do despite of my busy working schedule.
As you all know, my company transferred me to another department and I can hardly find time to do such activities except for weekends. Someone from the company suggested me to try playing Golf. She and her Hubby used to visit a golf club near their place and it used to be their pastime hobby. It is such a perfect stress reliever and a nice and gentle way of exercising your body knowing that you have to walk long distances from one golf course to another.
Golf course plays a very important role and one of the major contributing factors to make this game more interesting. Lucky you if you find a place with golf courses similar to those Golf Courses Portland in Oregon. I have heard a lot of positive feedback about that place and I hope i can get a chance to visit them someday.
If you are interested, you can check http://golfcoursesportland.com/ and see what else the site has to offer. Happy blogging everyone.

0 comments: